RBdigital allows you to read over 50 popular magazine titles (current and back issues) online or with the RBdigital app. There are no limits on how many issues you check out or how long you keep them!
What devices are compatible with RBdigital?
- Android, iPad/iPhone, Kindle Fire/HD/HX.
- You may also read the magazines on a web browser, without an app.
There are two different ways to set up an account:
- Click on RBdigital and click "Create New Account" in top right corner.
- You will need your library card barcode number and an email address to set up an account.
- Download the free RBdigital app.
- Log into the app with the account you created.
- Download the free RBdigital app from your device’s app store (Google Play, App Store, or Amazon).
- Tap "Not a member? Register now"
- Tap on "Tap and Scroll". Select USA. Tap "Choose State."
- Tap "Tap and Scroll".
- *************Above the state names, tap "ZINIO for Libraries Value Collection."************
- Tap Choose Library
- Tap "Tap and Search" and type in new jersey
- Scroll down and tap on New Jersey - New Providence Memorial Library.
- Tap Create Account.
- Enter your library card barcode number, a username, a password, your name, email and zipcode.
- Tap register.
- Click New Jersey—New Providence Memorial Library, enter your name & email, and choose a password.
Find and check out magazines:
• Tap the menu symbol (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner and choose Magazines.
• Scroll through the covers and tap Checkout under the issue you want.
• Click OK.
• If you wish to download the magazine to your device for when you are offline, tap Download. Make sure it says Downloaded (not Pending) before you travel.
• Tap on the issue’s cover.
• Tap Read.
• Swipe to turn the pages.
How to get out of reader view and back to the magazine selection:
• Tap the magazine page once.
• Tap Close in the top left corner.