What devices are compatible with Hoopla?
• Android (4.4 and up)
• iPhone/iPad (iOs 10.3 and up)
• Fire tablets (4th gen and up)
• Some TVs - see hoopladigital.com/help for more info
Download the Hoopla Digital app
• From your device’s app store (Google Play, App Store, Amazon, or Amazon Skills).
• Open the app and tap Don’t have an account? Sign up.
• Your PIN is the last 4 digits of your library card barcode.
• You only need to log into the app once.
Find and check out books:
• To search for a book, tap Search (magnifying glass) in the bottom right corner.
• To browse for books, tap Books (at the bottom), then tap Audiobooks or Ebooks (at the top in blue), then tap Genres in the top right corner.
• To check out a book, tap the cover, then tap Borrow.
• Before you travel, make sure books say This title is downloaded underneath the Resume button (audiobooks) or Read button (e-books).
Limits and due dates
• Limit of 5 loans total per calendar month.
• Books check out for 21 days, music for 7 days and TV/ movies for 3 days.