Read 40 popular magazines with Flipster - in the app, or in a web browser. There are no limits on how many issues you check out or how long you keep them. Read the current issue, or back issues (years available vary by publication). Access to Flipster ends March 31, 2022 and will be replaced by digital magazines in the Libby by Overdrive app.
Flipster is free with your library card. No need to set up an account! Just log in with your library card barcode number.
Which devices are compatible with Flipster?
- Android, iPad/iPhone, Kindle Fire.
- You may also read the magazines online, without an app. To do that, open Flipster in a web browser.
How to get the app:
- Download the free Flipster app from your device’s app store (Google Play, App Store, or Amazon).
- Open the app
- Tap "Get Started"
- Tap "Allow Once" for location sharing.
- Next to "New Providence Mem Library," tap "Log in"
- Type in your library card barcode number (on the back of your library card).
- Tap on the issue you'd like to read.
- Tap Download.
Looking for Consumer Reports? Read and search PDFs of the magazine articles here.